*** DIY Craft Project ***
This is done with the kids in the kitchen, but first up my warning is IT IS NOT MADE FOR CONSUMPTION, this is NOT food.
Slime is all the rage with the kidlets at present, so to fit perfectly with the holiday season, we bring you, Candy Candy Slime!
The key I was told today by Miss 8 Amelia is that you had in the hot water mix only a teaspoon at a time, remember this.
1 Cup PVC (School) Glue
1 Cup Shaving Foam
1 Cup Hot Water
1 tsp Borax (not to be put in mouth)
Food Colouring – Red
1. In 1st bowl place the measured out PVC Glue and Shaving Foam. Mix together.
2. Boil jug with water, place a cup of boiled water into the 2nd bowl.
3. Stir in 1 teaspoon of borax
4. Add colour, flavour and any glitter to bowl 1/Glue Mix
5. Stir well (note – colour wont mix in well once borax added)
6. Add 1 tsp of borax water and stir it in well (key point – only 1 tsp at a time)
7. Repeat Step 6 gradually never adding more than a teaspoon at a time.
8. When you reach a thick jelly state that isn’t wet or sticky then you can stop. You will likely have leftover Borax mix which ou can dispose of down drain immediately.
9. Wash hands well after making.