Getting ready for the first week of back to school, and we got the food processor out for a sweet lunch box treat. Best of all its healthy, pink and a serve of dairy! Tick tick tick!
Miss Fox, 8 years picked this herself to make the day before the first day of school. She has alot of fun making these little cuties. We obtained the recipe from Kylie over at https://kidgredients.com.au/4-ingredient-strawberry-cheesecake-bliss-balls/
Strawberry Cheesecake Balls
1 punnet (250g) Punnet of Strawberries
1 block (250g) Cream Cheese (works best if not too cold)
1/2 Cup Desicated Coconut
1 tsp Lemon Zest
1 tsp Maple Syrup
1. Place the cream cheese, strawberries (hulled), lemon zest and coconut into the food processor.
2. Pulse (only) until all ingredients are fully combined and the mix is thick and pink.
3. Over mixing will cause it to be runny and will not make balls.
4. Remove the mix from the food processor.
5. Fill a bowl with a cup of decsicated coconut (for rolling).
6. Then place each ball gently onto a plate.
7.Continue until all the mix is in balls.
8. Put th eplate or container of CheesecakeBalls into the fridge to set for a couple of hours or overnight.
Mix made 20-25 balls.
Keeps safely in airtight container for 3-5 days.
Suitable to freeze.